Saturday, October 18, 2014

32 Week Update

I'm just going to make this a quick one.  I haven't felt like writing this week.  We had some play dates, some crazy diaper rash and Silas got his flu shot.  We even made it to the gym twice.  Woot!  

How far along:  32 weeks.
   
Size of Baby:   A large jicama, 3 3/4 pounds, and nearly 17 inches.   
 
Weight Gain:  About 15 pounds.  Ahem.   
Nursery:  Now I'm starting to freak out about this.  I have 8 or 9 weeks tops.   
Movement:  He's still moving a lot.  I'm looking forward to him running out of room, maybe then he'll keep his arms and legs to himself.   
Symptoms:  Nothing new.  The usual aches and pains, having even more trouble getting comfortable for sleep.   
Cravings:   This baby desires lots and lots of protein.  I baked some chicken legs today and there were no leftovers.  I will be doing that again tomorrow. 
What I Miss:  I keep seeing these really yummy looking cocktails for fall.  We used to gather around the fire in the yard with the neighbors and roast marshmallows and sip delicious cocktails.  The fires are still going but sometimes I'm so tired by the end of the day, I won't even go out for a little fire and a marshmallow. 
Looking Forward To:  I'm planning to go to Chicago to see my friend's band next weekend.  I haven't seen his band play in probably 5 years and I haven't seen him since I was pregnant with Silas.  I'm looking forward to a little fun in the city.  OH!  And all the fun Halloween festivities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment