Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Little Announcement

Since I said I had an announcement, a couple people have asked if we're having twins.  No, no.  That would be a BIG announcement.  I guess that's what I get for leaving people in suspense.  The announcement is that I've opened an Etsy shop!  I'm slowly listing things and as I make more things, I will add them.  Here's the link!  Honey Bee Jewelry Co on Etsy  I'm really excited.  I've got a lot to learn still but I'm glad I took the first step!  All you can do is try.  Here's a few things you would find there. 

 Lapis and Moonstone Bracelet

Green Quartz and Moonstone Bracelet

I think this pendant is so cool!  It's a pumice stone, painted green with a turquoise bead on top and a spiral on the bottom.  I love it.  
 
I love this one too.  Similar to the green one, it's a painted pumice stone accented with hematite discs.  
 
This is an unpainted pumice stone with a dangling star.  Sorta celestial.  
 
I gave all the ladies in my family a pendant like this last Christmas.  This is a turquoise cross with pink tourmaline accents. 


I'm hoping to get out to the flea market soon to pick up some more beads.  It's a pretty good hobby for wintertime too!  

Do you have an Etsy shop?  We could be shop friends if you did.  Do you have a winter hobby?  Or an anytime hobby?  I know some of my friends are crafty! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the photographs too, really sets the mood for each piece. Beautiful Jeremy
    Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally give credit to the light box! I'll have to do a little post about that. It makes all the difference in the world!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love my turquoise stone pendant. I put it on a gold chain and the tiny gold flecks are picked up by the gold chain. It's elegant . Usually turquoise is southwest. But I put a spin on the way I use the gold chain.

    ReplyDelete